Saturday, July 12, 2008

Business going, bought a house, I'm tired...

Sometimes I think I bite off more then I can chew. Then I'm so very driven that I can't stop until my stuff is done which results in crashing and burning like last night. Whew! HOWEVER! In the last month:
  • We sold our house
  • Bought a new house (Montrose here we come)
  • Started a business (www.mommaluv.com)
  • Babysat for my friend 1-2 days a week (I'm pretty sure that I don't want 4 children)
  • Broke the "p" key on my keyboard which makes it very hard to type
  • Went to a DTS reunion in Trinidad (that place never changes)
  • And this last week dealt with a very sick child (it turned out to be Roseolla which isn't serious and she is now pretty much better except covered with a rash)

Plus tried to keep up with the normal household duties, my very very crazy son, and being Hospitality co-ordinator for my MOPS group.

I'm tired...

Yay though that we found a house! I'm so excited as it has a huge back yard, a very nice kitchen, 10 foot ceilings, and space to actually have a dining room table that seats 8+. :) I'm trying to talk my family into coming to see me now.

And if anyone has extra cash I have a friend who is trying to adopt a baby. Who knew that having love in your hearts for the unwanted could be so expensive???

Check out my new business website. I'm pretty thrilled to have it going. www.mommaluv.com

No comments: