Friday, March 28, 2008

2 1/2 Weeks until listing day...

Our "to-do" list is progressively getting shorter. Dave is working SO HARD. He works all day at the office, comes home and plays with the kids for an hour, then goes outside and works until dark.

We looked at property two days ago. Fell in love with a place 10 miles south of here. It's 5 acres, and is bordered on 2 sides by farmland. The back side has a 20 foot canyon with a creek at the bottom. There are views of the mountains on three sides. I'm scared to death my kids would find the canyon, but that it's a bit far back there. We've also looked at modular home plans. So exciting, the thought of getting something BRAND NEW!

Last night I made jambalaya for supper. Yumm! This week is the week of family favorites. Jambalaya, Mexican lasagna, bar-b-qued ribs... I'm a good cook, if I have to say so myself.

Question of the day, what do you do when you really like someone as a friend but can NOT stand their kid? Especially when that kid pushes and shoves and hits and is just downright mean to your children?

No comments: